Another Poem:
The Bird
So much depends upon a bird
who adds happiness and joy as he
glides through the seas of the sky
and makes a path of color and calmness as he
gracefully passes by.
Oh how I wish I was the bird
the happy, graceful and untouchable
magnificent and beautiful
a symbol of peace
and many other wonderful things
which I can not mention
The Bird.
The Bird
So much depends upon a bird
who adds happiness and joy as he
glides through the seas of the sky
and makes a path of color and calmness as he
gracefully passes by.
Oh how I wish I was the bird
the happy, graceful and untouchable
magnificent and beautiful
a symbol of peace
and many other wonderful things
which I can not mention
The Bird.
A lovely poem indeed Riju. Do read a poem & song written by Tagore about two birds - one who lives inside a cage and one who lives in the wild. Both have their comfort zones. I guess you are already the bird who is happy, free and magnificent - the wilderness is in your mind , the body is just a mere cage. Keep going.
ReplyDeleteBipasha mashi